Perfect Matching Point is an online portal endeavoring constantly to provide you with premium online matrimonial services and it is designed to provide an easy way for our members to meet each other on the Web.
· This privacy statement is common to all the matrimonial sites operated under perfect Matching Point. Since we are strongly committed to your right to privacy, we have drawn out a privacy statement with regard to the information we collect from you.
· All rights are reserved. All the information and material presented on perfect Matching Point is owned and controlled by perfect Matching Point. Any kind of reproduction, publication or copying of the material or the commercial use of information found on perfect Matching Point is prohibited without the express consent of perfect Matching Point online matrimonial service.
· Being an online matrimonial service we have to gather certain information from our members, which is essential, to enable us to provide you with profiles that match your requirement. The information collected on perfect Matching Point cannot be used by anyone to ascertain the identity of a particular individual perfect Matching Point collects information like name, address, contact, numbers, email, age, gender, personal characteristics, religion/caste information, etc. are required to be put for the other members to see who are searching for brides and groom. Though the members can see this information they cannot use it to ascertain the identity of any particular individual.
· We do not trade, rent or sell your private information to anyone, unless required by the law. We share your private information to our paid registered members.
·Perfect Matching Point may update this policy.
· If you have any questions about this privacy statement
please email us at support@perfect Matching Point
At Perfect Matching Point we are committed to the safety and security of our members and do all we can to protect members' privacy. We have employed staff with highest Information Security certifications like CISA, CISSP, CISM etc... to ensure that the security meassures we take are best in the industry.
Security of your information available at perfect Matching Point website is our joint responsibility. There are areas that should be controlled by the members. More details on the same follows:
· Protecting Photos - You can restrict access to your photos by protecting them with a password. Once protected, only members to whom you give the password will be able to see your photos
· Keep your login credentials secure. You are responsible for your profile and sharing your login credentials could lead to unauthorised modification of your profile
General Safety Guidelines
· While communicating with other members, do not reveal all you details till the time you are comfortable
· Never give you login credentials, credit card details and bank details. Watch out for people who ask unwanted questions or vague about their answers.
· Never discuss financial matters with someone you just met, recently contacted or hardly know. Beware of people who ask for money and do not give any information to them. Report such instances immeadiately to us.
· Keep your family informed about all your proceedings and involve them in your decision-making to be on the safe side. Make sure you introduce the prospect to your family. Marriage is a union of two families and not just two people.
· Do not meet the prospects in private places. Always have your meetings in public places like coffie shops, shopping malls etc... If possible, have your family members joining you during such meetings.
· Ultimately, getting married is your own decision and for most of us it is a once in life time decision. Take safety steps and pre-cautionary steps in deciding and performing anything related to finding the partner till getting married.